"LET'S GROW TOGETHER"
IN BRIEF ...
"I Have a Dream" aims, with the support of Norwegian partner KUN, to test, implement and disseminate new methods for empowering Roma women and girls through advocacy, which is based on: a) development of personal skills and self-confidence and b) application of innovative models for direct advocacy via art and culture.
3) This project faces the task of a) building an internal (Roma communities) and external (public opinion) environment that respects the Roma woman as a person and at the same time b) gives tools to Roma women to defend themselves as citizens, who can fight for their rights, interests and dreams. The project will solve this task through innovative methods of empowerment through direct advocacy.
4) The project is implemented in partnership with the Norwegian NGO KUN. KUNs have extensive experience in empowering vulnerable social groups and are committed to the cause of protecting the rights of women and minorities. Therefore, they will participate in: (a) project research by exploring good empowerment practices; (b) self-confidence training for Roma women; and (c) seminars and advocacy via art, folklore and deliberative discussions.
ORDINANCE 26 FOR MORE HEALTHY BABIES AND HAPPY MOTHERS
IN BRIEF ...
7,000 women give birth each year
in our country without their pregnancy being adequately monitored by a specialist.
In 2021, one in ten women will
be admitted to give birth without having undergone any examination or examination. This poses serious risks to the health and lives of babies and mothers. That is why Bulgaria has the worst indicators in Europe in terms of stillbirths, infant mortality and abortions. About 6,500 premature babies are born in Bulgaria every year. If only 26 of them avoid preventable complications, this will cover the cost of tracking
pregnancies of all mothers. This will free up resources, equipment and expertise to treat truly unpredictable complications, many
more parents will be calm and many more babies and children will increase their chances for a quality and full life. It is up to us adults to organize our world today so that we can meet more healthy babies for a happier life tomorrow.
EARLY LEARNING AND RESPONSIBLE PARENTAL CARE FOR CHILDREN FROM 0 TO 3 YEARS OLD
IN BRIEF ...
Project in support of early learning and responsive parental care for children from 0 to 3 years for:
- Prevention of social exclusion
- Investment in early childhood development
-Education, prevention, information, development of skills and useful habits
- Reduce child poverty through investment in early childhood development
- Support for integrated early childhood development services targeting children up to the age of 7 from vulnerable groups, including children with disabilities and their families, as well as future parents.
- Support for responsible / responsive parenting by introducing successful community care models in the community.